– This is perhaps the most important aspect of your book. It is what draws people in and entices them to want to read the books. Cover art says everything and when it is spot on, your book can “be” self-published, but not “look” self-published. I have graphic designers at my disposal that have done a number of series covers for clients. I would be happy to send you some samples of the work they have performed.
– Next to your cover, is the layout. Choosing a pleasing font, making sure that the manuscript is properly formatted for either print or eBook are all key elements to the success of your book. This includes the proper font size, line spacing, image formatting and placement. Sabre-eBooks.com will verify the layout of your manuscripts and if any adjustments are necessary, we will consult with you prior to any work being performed.
– Should you choose to have us act as your publisher, Sabre-eBooks.com will assign the necessary ISBN numbers for both a print version and eBook version of your manuscript. These will ensure that your book can be found.
– Sabre-eBooks.com has a number of sources available to print your books on both a large scale and in shorter runs. Most options require minimum quantity orders that can range from 50 books on up.
– While Sabre-eBooks.com doesn’t take full responsibility for marketing your book, we do offer some marketing options. Facebook and Twitter postings, listing on our site and posting on Amazon.com, Barnes and Noble.com and iTunes for the eBooks. For Print books, we work to get your printed version listed on Amazon.com. Listings on all sites are done on an international basis. We can also offer virtual book tours, posting author interviews, videos and so on.